Date of sighting: October 15, 2015
Location of sighting: Berkesville, Kentucky, USA
Source: MUFON #71941
Aliens like to study humans, but not as much as they like to study our wildlife and plants. Drones are sent to record animal behaviors, smells, take samples, and so on so that the info can be brought back to their scientists to study. This looks like one of those drones. These drones travel incredibly fast, which is why it looks like 11 balls of light. Really its just a single ball of light. It looks like the flash from the camera scared it and its instantaneous reactions got it caught moving away.
Scott C. Waring
1. Was at home watching TV and getting ready to go to bed.
2. First noticed it when I went to check what I had on game camera. I usually leave camera out for 1 week before I check to see what animals I got on film.
3. When I first saw the photo, I said to myself that's a UFO!
4. Didn't see it in person. Only on film.
5. Sent picture to local MUFON investigators via email, but have received no reply email. I know them both.