Here is something I though important, yet is not discussed much here. Indigo children...those born with special abilities, powers that were given to them from alien overseers who help, without the individuals knowledge of it happening. Here is a list below that will help you find out if you or someone you know is an Indigo. There are everywhere, even here in Taiwan. I knew one for years, before she revealed to me that she sees ghosts daily walking about. Kind hearted person who was a teacher. Most of us have met one at one point or other, but they often hide their special abilities when in public places.
Scott C. Waring
1. May be strong willed independent thinkers who prefer to do their own thing rather than comply with authority figures/parents
2. Have a wisdom and level of caring beyond their youthful experience
3. Traditional Parenting and discipline strategies don’t appear effective with these children. If you try to force an issue, a power struggle is the typical outcome.
4. Energeticly, Indigos are vibrating at a much higher frequencey so they can get scrambled by negative energy (human or machine)
5. Emotionally they can be reactive and may have problems with anxieties, depression or temper rages if not energetically balanced
6. Are creative right brain thinkers, but may struggle to learn in a traditional left brain school system
7. Often Indigos are diagnosed with ADD and ADHD since they appear impulsive (their brain can process information faster) and they require movement to help keep them better focused.
8. Indigos are very intuitive, and may see hear or know things that seem unexplainable.
9. Indigos have more problems with food and environmental sensitivities, since their system is more finely tuned.
10. When their needs are not met, these children seem self centered and demanding, although this is not their true nature.
11. These children have incredible gifts and potential, but they may be shut down when not properly nurtured and accepted