Date of sighting: May 20, 2016 reported today.
Location of sighting: West Palm Beach, Florida, USA
Source: MUFON #80900
Here we see a cloaked vessel that is lowering itself into the ocean. Its only mistake...entering the ocean during sunrise/sunset. As I told you before, during sunrise and sunset, a UFOs cloak becomes visible for anywhere between a 30 seconds and 15 minutes. Visible to the naked eye, not just the digital eye. The light of the sun is bent around the cloaked UFO...but can only go 180 degrees around the UFO, no more. A setting and rising sun requires that light now go 180+90 degrees more around the vessel, which it often cannot fully do. See...aliens do make mistakes.
Scott C. Waring
1. I was drinking coffee on the balcony of my resort in West Palm Beach Florida.
2. I was looking through photos of our trips to print off for a large hanging photo frame when I discovered 2 objects in one of the photos and then just one object in the next photo.
3. I believed the objects to be u.f.o.s
4. The photos were taken that morning and I immediately put my phone away without the knowledge of them being there at first.
5. After seeing the objects in my photos, I had chills all over me and could not believe I actually had captured them.
6. I only captured the objects in 2 photos.