Ancient Building Found On Mars With Open Door! Undeniable Proof Of Intelligent Life! UFO Sighting News.

Date of discovery: August 8, 2019 
Location of discovery: Mars, Sol 981
Source photo: http://www.gigapan.com/gigapans/210478

I found this doorway into the back of a structure on Mars today in a gigipan photo. The structure looks like it has been created from the materials on Mars, sort of a clay like substance made by hand. Instead of bricks, they used globs of clay. The entrance is huge on the back of the structure and can easily be seen since it has been painted white or coated white with some substance. The top is triangular like most houses have on Earth. The structure is also perfectly placed so that it is balanced to the environment and not tilted, even though its on a hillside. The hill gives the structure a great view of the horizon. This structure is about 2 meters tall, but I believe that we only see about 5% or less, the other 95% will be below the ground to keep the home cool. 
Scott C. Waring