Mass UFO Sightings Over Cotulla, Texas January 2013, News.

Date of sighting: January 2013
Location of sighting: Cotulla, Texas, USA

An interesting and I think accurate comment was left on Youtube below this video and states: "MUFON has become totally worthless because they have become infiltrated by disinformation government shills. This has become a standard government practice over the years for many UFO and UFO related organizations, website and forums. Only idiots would believe MUFON's analysis but there are plenty of those around and that's who they are counting on."

News states: 

Eagle Ford is a hot spot for oil, but in the past few weeks it has turned into the mother ship for UFO sightings. 

It seems Cotulla, Texas has become ground zero for UFOs in the past few weeks—if recent YouTube postings can be believed.

Several videos have been posted on YouTube showing different sightings in the Cotulla area. One UFO video was posted two days ago. 

The Mutual UFO Network is a national organization that investigates UFO sightings.

MUFON says they have been getting a lot of calls from South Texas. 

The group says they can solve 80 to 90 percent of the cases they follow. It's the other 10 percent that they get excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the forum, what your thoughts?